Monday, January 30, 2012

Daily Affirmations or Love Notes on a Banana!

My husband and I always eat a banana in the morning to boost our metabolism. We never seem to have an appetite when we first wake up and we need energy to do our exercise regime. He leaves for work before I do and he will randomly leave me sweet notes on our dry erase board on the fridge. because he's so awesome. I saw the idea for writing notes on bananas somewhere on the web and of course I can't find it again to give proper credit but here it is!



 Take a toothpick and write your message on the skin of the banana. Try not to break the skin. It's not a big deal if you do though.


And 45 minutes later...walla! If you leave it longer or over night it will get darker. Have fun with it! You may even write encouraging notes for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback! Follow the "Questions" tab to ask me questions.