Monday, March 19, 2012

Mason Jar Wine Glasses

I am a wino and love all wine paraphernalia. When I heard about these Mason Jar wine glasses, I had to make some! It is so easy, cheap, and a conversation starter at any party. These can also be used for spiked lemonade, which is what I used them for at my most recent party. The large ones can be used as a vase or some other creative idea you may come up with!








Buy your Mason Jars. I found mine for $.25 each at the thrift stores around town.


Buy some glass candlestick holders at your local thriftstore...




Warm up your superglue gun and mix and match the mason jars and candlestick holders. I suggest you turn the Mason Jar upside down, put glue on the bottom, and then attach your candlestick holder. The reason I suggest this way is because the candlestick holders can have uneven ends and the glue is hard to get just right without possibly burning yourself. ENJOY!



I found a version of how to make these on whitewatercrafting.com with a different type of glue and added bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback! Follow the "Questions" tab to ask me questions.